Former IMPACT Wrestling star Jake Something is expected to be in action at tonight’s AEW Dark tapings.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Something has been planned for this weekend’s tapings since mid-April.
Something’s IMPACT contract expired at the end of February, but the star finished up with the company after the Sacrifice pay-per-view on March 5. The star had been under contract with IMPACT for almost three years, signing with the promotion in April 2019, following a number of prior appearances.
Something has been active on the independent scene since leaving IMPACT, wrestling in Texas, Indiana, Missouri, and Illinois in the months since his departure.
Several AEW talents had been pulled from indy events scheduled for today due to a scheduling conflict, with the May 1 Dark taping originally slated for Saturday (April 30).
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE