It’s being reported that newly returned WWE Raw star Jinder Mahal is set to receive a big push in the coming months.
Jinder Mahal defeated Jeff Hardy last night, which was his first match on Raw in over a year after a lengthy absence due to injuries.
WrestlingNews.co is reporting that WWE is in the process of building up Mahal ahead of a feud with Drew McIntyre in the summer, hence his win over Hardy.
Mahal is now flanked by his new associates Veer and Shanky. Veer used to be Rinku Singh in NXT’s Indus-Sher tag team, while Shanky was a student of the Great Khali and competed on the Superstar Spectacle show earlier this year.
Many fans were concerned about Hardy losing so decisively, but the report notes that he still has two more years on his contract and WWE is simply “rotating talent” right now, which is why the likes of Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo are currently being pushed.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned