Kevin Owens has been mouthing off at Shane McMahon recently in a series of passionate promos about the lack of opportunities on WWE TV for younger talent, and according to a report from Sports Illustrated, Owens has been working without a script.
The report does note that while he’s not had a script, he has been given bullet points in regards to key details.
This shows the faith and confidence WWE management has in Owens to go out there and cut a promo without a word-for-word script, which of course the majority of the roster are subject to.
The heavy speculation and what would seem the logical direction for Owens from here is a match with Shane at SummerSlam on August 11.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw