It seems Impact Wrestling is losing yet more top talent as Santana and Ortiz of LAX are done with the promotion according to F4WOnline.
The pair were Impact World Tag Champions up until this past Friday when Ethan Page and Josh Alexander won via shenanigans at Bash at the Brewery.
There followed a three-way for the titles also including the Rascalz at Slammiversary on Sunday, in which the North retained. During the match, Santana sold a leg injury that effectively eliminated LAX from the bout.
Here’s what the report states:
“From last night’s Impact PPV, the Santana injury was planned out in advance. It was LAX’s last match with the promotion. They have offers from both AEW and WWE.”
This news comes shortly after it was reported that former World Champion Johnny Impact could also be done with the promotion as his contract expired weeks ago, but he agreed to work through to Slammiversary to close out the Rich Swann feud.
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy