It’s being reported that there have been major changes pitched backstage in WWE regarding the RETRIBUTION faction on Raw.
As per Fightful Select, a “high-level” pitch was made which will likely lead to a split or fracture within the group.
This comes after there have been teases of dissension within the group on TV, with members of the group accidentally costing Mustafa Ali his matches on Raw recently.
The speculation has furthered since T-BAR (Dominik Dijakovic) made some interesting changes to his social media, which you can read more about at this link.
The report notes that tentative plans for the group were put in place for this week, but knowing WWE, the idea may be scrapped anyway.
Mustafa Ali challenges Riddle for the United States Championship on tonight’s Fastlane pay-per-view.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023