A new report has revealed that MJF is frustrated about his current AEW contract, following his recent heated exchange with AEW President Tony Khan.
MJF recently appeared on the Ariel Helwani Show, and spoke about his AEW tenure, as well as his fondness of WWE’s product.
Tony Khan has reportedly taken issue with the fact that MJF had accepted an interview without the promotion’s permission.
Per Sean Ross Sapp during his Fightful Select Backstage Report podcast, MJF is frustrated about his contract, and wants to be paid more.
It was pointed out that a number of stars who joined AEW after MJF earn more than the AEW original.
MJF has been vocal about his contract expiring in 2024. On the Ariel Helwani Show, the star stated that he wouldn’t consider re-signing with AEW unless he was offered an “absolutely astronomical” sum of money.
You can read more on the backstage fallout of MJF and Tony Khan’s heated exchange right here.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE Raw Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Leaked As Shock Ric Flair Return Match Opponent?
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Upcoming AEW Double Or Nothing PPV
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas