Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Raw superstar Mojo Rawley has signed a new multi-year WWE contract. The exact length of the deal at this time is not known.
Rawley has undergone somewhat of a gimmick and look change in recent months. However, it appears as if this has not resulted in any sort of push, with Mojo firmly locked in Raw’s undercard.
32-year-old Mojo Rawley signed for WWE in 2012 after a stint as a professional footballer. He joined the main roster in 2016, and went on to win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 33 the following year.
Rawley joins Mike and Maria Kanellis who also signed new multi-year WWE contracts last weekend.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023