Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Raw superstar Mojo Rawley has signed a new multi-year WWE contract. The exact length of the deal at this time is not known.
Rawley has undergone somewhat of a gimmick and look change in recent months. However, it appears as if this has not resulted in any sort of push, with Mojo firmly locked in Raw’s undercard.
32-year-old Mojo Rawley signed for WWE in 2012 after a stint as a professional footballer. He joined the main roster in 2016, and went on to win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 33 the following year.
Rawley joins Mike and Maria Kanellis who also signed new multi-year WWE contracts last weekend.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery