A few weeks ago, WrestleTalk’s Louis Dangoor exclusively reported that the backstage morale on Friday Night SmackDown was massively up following the move to the ThunderDome, particularly with the return of Roman Reigns.
Well, Fightful Select‘s Sean Ross Sapp is now reporting that the same can be said for Raw, with members of the red brand telling Sapp that the backstage atmosphere has also been better on Monday nights following the Amway Center move.
Sapp noted that one member of the Raw roster told him that the Performance Center was rather “cramped”, and became “lived in” with WWE taping multiple shows every two weeks in the venue for several months:
Louis Dangoor of WrestleTalk recently ran a report noting that WWE morale seemed to be up on the Smackdown side after the return of Roman Reigns. We’ve actually heard much of the same for WWE Raw since the move to the Amway Center. One WWE wrestler we spoke to said that the Performance Center was getting very “cramped and lived in” in pretty quick fashion considering WWE was running multiple shows out of the same building for five months.
Another wrestler joked to us that there were more places to hide from everyone else at Amway.
A recent report indicated that WWE has informed talent of its intention to begin touring again, meaning that television may be moved out of the Amway Center before too long. You can read more about that report by clicking here.
Unsurprisingly, it has also been reported that some members of the WWE roster are unhappy with the decision to move out of the Amway Center, with members of the roster allegedly feeling as if it’s a “poor decision”.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring