It is being reported that WWE plans to change the date of WrestleMania 37.
With all the uncertainty of the pandemic, shows have been moved, postponed and cancelled, not just in the wrestling world.
It seems WrestleMania will be the next show to move however. Fightful Select are reporting that WWE plan to move this year’s WrestleMania to April 11. The reason for this change is currently unknown.
The show is currently scheduled for March 28, but it has been reported that as of now, internal calendars have WrestleMania 37 listed for the April date.
The show was originally going to take place in the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. Due to the pandemic, it was thought that Tropicana Field was going to be the new home of this year’s WrestleMania. This would not be possible on April 11 however, as the Tampa Bay Rays would be using the venue.
The Amway Center would also be occupied, by Orlando Magic, however the Raymond James Stadium, WrestleMania 36’s original location, would be unoccupied that day.
While the report stresses that WWE are prone to changing plans, internally, WWE are preparing for WrestleMania to take place on April 11.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for potential updates on changes surrounding WrestleMania 37.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee