One of the most impressive performances from the weekend’s Royal Rumble was definitely that of NXT star Rhea Ripley, who made it to the final two of the women’s Rumble match, before being eliminated by Bianca Belair.
It was originally reported that Sunday’s Rumble was supposed to be Rhea’s official main roster call-up, but a new report from PWInsider says a decision is yet to be made as to which brand she will be on.
While she wasn’t on this week’s Raw, that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s going to be on SmackDown this week, although from a viewer’s perspective, you may argue SmackDown is in need of another top name in the women’s division to take on the likes of Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Bianca Belair.
Ripley lasted just shy of 40 minutes in the Rumble match, eliminating Toni Storm, Santana Garrett, Dana Brooke, Dakota Kai, Mandy Rose, Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte Flair before being eliminated.
She hasn’t wrestled for NXT since the start of January, so it does feel like it’s only a matter of time before she is a full-time main roster wrestler.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’