New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) is reportedly unhappy about the fact that some recent news leaked regarding some recent TV tapings.
The news that got out was simply that there were mass tapings for NJPW Strong, but as per Fightful Select, the promotion wasn’t happy.
It was noted that the promotion has since made a point of asking talent not to reveal anything else about the tapings or the process in which they were carried out.
Fightful spoke with someone else involved and that person didn’t really see the negative associated with people knowing that the tapings were being done in bulk right now.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- AJ Styles Talks WWE Contract Status & Whether He Considered AEW
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party