It’s being reported that NXT talents didn’t feel comfortable going to management with their issues regarding Velveteen Dream.
As explained by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live, Dream had friends in high places which led to some members of the roster not wanting to take up their issues.
“He had friends very, very high up, obviously. So, there were issues that some people didn’t feel comfortable going to management about because he was close with management. I heard about behavioral issues when he went to NXT. I heard issues when he went other places, whether it be EVOLVE, or whatever. There was a lot going on with Velveteen Dream.”
Dream was released by WWE yesterday after being off TV for several extended periods of time following allegations that were made against him.
Quote via Ringside News
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023