It’s being reported that NXT talents didn’t feel comfortable going to management with their issues regarding Velveteen Dream.
As explained by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live, Dream had friends in high places which led to some members of the roster not wanting to take up their issues.
“He had friends very, very high up, obviously. So, there were issues that some people didn’t feel comfortable going to management about because he was close with management. I heard about behavioral issues when he went to NXT. I heard issues when he went other places, whether it be EVOLVE, or whatever. There was a lot going on with Velveteen Dream.”
Dream was released by WWE yesterday after being off TV for several extended periods of time following allegations that were made against him.
Quote via Ringside News
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega
- Lacey Evans To Make In-Ring Return On Next Week’s WWE Raw
- Kris Statlander Reveals Real Reason For Recent Gimmick Change
- Major Change Made To WWE Hell In A Cell Match
- Big Update On Possibility Of Cody Rhodes Getting Added To WWE 2K22