Roman Reigns has signed a new multi-year deal with WWE, reports Pro Wrestling Sheet.
The report states that the exact length is not known, but that it was signed last month and will keep the ‘Big Dog’ in WWE for “at least a few more years”.
Roman is currently embroiled in somewhat of a “whodunnit” angle, wherein he has been targeted in a couple of life-threatening attacks.
The culprit hasn’t been properly confirmed as of yet, but last week on SmackDown, Buddy Murphy accused Rowan.
The former Universal Champion actually faces Murphy on SmackDown tonight. We’ve got live coverage of the show at this link.
Reigns’ last big match was at Extreme Rules where he and the Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet