Roman Reigns has signed a new multi-year deal with WWE, reports Pro Wrestling Sheet.
The report states that the exact length is not known, but that it was signed last month and will keep the ‘Big Dog’ in WWE for “at least a few more years”.
Roman is currently embroiled in somewhat of a “whodunnit” angle, wherein he has been targeted in a couple of life-threatening attacks.
The culprit hasn’t been properly confirmed as of yet, but last week on SmackDown, Buddy Murphy accused Rowan.
The former Universal Champion actually faces Murphy on SmackDown tonight. We’ve got live coverage of the show at this link.
Reigns’ last big match was at Extreme Rules where he and the Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?