It has been reported that a Smackdown competitor is in the process of getting cleared for in ring competition.
In November, Chelsea Green was injured during her debut match on Smackdown, breaking her wrist in a four-way match against Natalya, Tamina and Liv Morgan.
As per Fightful Select, Green is going through the process of getting cleared after being out of the ring for two months. Preparing for her WWE return, Green has been seen at the WWE Performance Center throughout January.
The former IMPACT Knockouts Champion has also been seen training at Robert Stone’s gym with Britt Baker, Santana Garrett, Deonna Purrazzo and Rebel. Chelsea Green posted a photo with the aforementioned names on Twitter a few days ago.
On the same day, Green posted a video doing a handstand, asking her followers “What broken arm?“.
Fightful Select reports that her injury is healed up, but Green is still going through the standard WWE protocol before being deemed fit to wrestle.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About