Last week on NXT, William Regal announced that Dexter Lumis had suffered an injury and had been pulled from his spot in the North American Championship ladder match at TakeOver: XXX.
Many fans speculated that this might be a work, leading to Lumis returning at TakeOver: XXX in two weeks to attack his replacement. However, it seems like the injury is real.
Bryan Alvarez is reporting on the FW4online.com message boards that Lumis’ injury is legitimate. He is believed to have suffered an injury doing a flip to the outside on a recent episode of NXT.
At this time, there is no word on how long Lumis is set to be out of action for. For the latest on his status, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com
The flip to the ring that was shown on the ring was heavily edited. You can see the spot that was shown on NXT TV by watching the video below.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match