It’s being reported that, following a number of positive cases in recent weeks and months, another top star in NXT has tested positive for COVID-19.
Fightful Select reports that this new case doesn’t have the same level of concern attached as previous ones as the talent in question isn’t in large crowds of people very often.
It was noted that despite being a “top star”, it’s not believed that the case will have an effect on this Sunday’s TakeOver: WarGames card.
The NXT brand has been criticised by not only fans, but also wrestlers, for its handling of the whole pandemic with regards to testing procedures.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Ricky Starks Believes We Are Beyond AEW ‘Pillar’ Talk