Last night’s SmackDown ended with Triple H’s 25-year anniversary celebration. The segment involved Shawn Michaels, Vince McMahon, appearances from Road Dogg and Ric Flair on FaceTime and, of course, Triple H.
The segment was one of the most bizarre and bonkers things I’ve ever seen on WWE TV. Vince McMahon brought up the infamous Katie Vick angle seemed to reference that WWE storylines are ‘boring’ at the moment.
According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select, the segment was actually pre-taped ahead of time, which makes sense. The segment was reportedly set to run for just ten minutes, but seemingly lasted nearly double that:
“The Triple H 25th anniversary segment went way over the planned time for it on tonight’s show. Fortunately, that part was pre-taped. It was originally set to go about 10 minutes, but ended up going closer to 19-20 as they filmed it.”
What did you think of the Triple H segment that main evented SmackDown last night? Let us know on Twitter.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence