According to a new report, there are two unadvertised names set for travel to Lowell, MA for ROH Death Before Dishonor.
Per a new report from Fightful Select (subscription required), there are two unadvertised names scheduled for travel to Ring of Honor’s pay-per-view event, Death Before Dishonor tomorrow night, July 23, 2022.
Brian Cage, who was revealed to be a member of Tully Blanchard Enterprises at ROH’s last pay-per-view, Supercard of Honor. He was seen briefly in a shot in the balcony overlooking the action during AEW Rampage.
The Fightful Select report also notes there are tentative plans for him to have a match on the show.
Additionally, a former ROH Pure Champion set to travel to the show as well: Josh Woods.
ROH Death Before Dishonor is set to feature a stacked card including the following already announced:
- ROH World Championship Match: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli
- ROH World Tag Team Championship Match: 2 out of 3 falls: FTR (c) vs. The Briscoes
- ROH Women’s World Championship Match: Mercedes Martinez (c) vs. Serena Deeb
- ROH World Television Championship Match: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Jay Lethal
- ROH Pure Championship Match: Wheeler Yuta (c) vs. Daniel Garcia
- ROH World Six-Man Championship Match: The Righteous (c) vs. Dalton Castle and The Boys
- Willow Nightingale vs. Allysin Kate (pre-show)
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent