The Undertaker is reportedly set to host a new WWE & Peacock series.
Per WrestleVotes, the new WWE Hall of Famer will feature in a podcast show similar to Stone Cold Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions.
The series will begin airing within the next few months, according to the report.
“In a show similar to that of Broken Skull Sessions, Peacock & WWE have convinced The Undertaker to enter the podcasting world. Source states his new show should begin airing within the next few months. A fascinating concept that was unfathomable just a few years back.”
As alluded to by WrestleVotes, The Deadman had been a very private person until a few years ago, rarely sharing information about his life outside of the ring.
Since officially retiring from in-ring competition in late 2020, Undertaker has been more active on social media, and has appeared on a number of podcasts and talk shows, most recently the True Geordie podcast in late March.
The Deadman was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during this year’s ceremony on April 1.
WWE and Peacock have yet to officially announce this new series.
In a show similar to that of Broken Skull Sessions, Peacock & WWE have convinced The Undertaker to enter the podcasting world. Source states his new show should begin airing within the next few months. A fascinating concept that was unfathomable just a few years back.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) April 11, 2022
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber