WWE is set to bring Clash at the Castle over to the United Kingdom next month, when the show invades Cardiff, Wales on September 3.
Many have speculated if any stars from NXT UK will be a part of the show, especially with a tournament to crown the next NXT UK Champion currently ongoing.
However, per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is currently a ‘lot of uneasiness’ backstage in NXT UK, due to the recent set of tapings being cancelled as BT Sport studio was used for coverage of the Premier League.
There is a lot of uneasiness within the NXT U.K. crew. The next two sets of television tapings were canceled on 8/9. The reason given was that BT Sports Studios, where they tape, had to be used for football/soccer coverage. But as you can imagine with the talent how the reaction is, given you could tape somewhere else and shutting down tapings is never a good sign. Nobody really has been told anything
Several stars from NXT UK are reportedly set to work NXT 2.0 tapings later this month.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Liv Morgan Tweets Photo With Top AEW Star
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out