As WWE filmed two episodes of SmackDown and the Superstar Spectacle, you may have thought that Chairman Vince McMahon would’ve wanted to be on the scene to make sure everything ran, well maybe not smoothly, but in a Vince McMahon way.
However, RingsideNews is reporting that Vince was nowhere to be see at the tapings, with Triple H and Kevin Dunn being left in charge for the triple taping.
While it’s not that unusual for Vince to miss tapings, since SmackDown stopped touring due to the Pandemic, Vince has missed far fewer shows, so this absence may come as a surprise.
When we say he was absent, you can bet your house on him being ready on the phone if anything was to go wrong, so let’s say he was there in spirit.
As far as we know, everything still went to plan, but we’ll have to see whether Vince misses shows more frequently now that plans are being made to bring fans back in, with a reported 30,000 planned for both nights of WrestleMania 37 in April.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches