It was reported earlier on this week that WWE higher-ups are very high on NXT star Ridge Holland, and believe the former Rugby player has the potential to be the “next big thing”.
While management may be high on Holland and see him as a star for the future, Vince McMahon specifically is also reportedly rather high on a current champion within the company.
According to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, a meeting reportedly took place last month, where Vince McMahon spoke at length about how big of a fan he is of Bayley’s new gimmick:
“There was a meeting during the day before the investment call on 7/30 described as brutal as Vince approved nothing. They had another meeting on 7/31 which lasted four hours. He did talk forever about how much he loves Bayley and her new persona”.
It’s great to hear that Vince is high on Bayley at the moment. For a number of months now, Bayley and Sasha Banks have been doing some fantastic work as a heel tag team on both Raw and SmackDown.
During the meeting, Dave Meltzer is also reporting that Vince sees two other female wrestlers as ‘singles stars’. You can find out who by clicking here.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw