It’s being reported that Vince McMahon has big plans for a star who has just been brought to the WWE main roster as part of Raw.
It was announced last night at SummerSlam that Keith Lee would be appearing on Raw tonight following his loss of the NXT Championship to Karrion Kross at TakeOver on Saturday.
PWInsider is reporting that Vince McMahon has plans to position Lee as one of the top babyfaces on the Raw roster. However, WrestlingNews.co has added that the plan is to turn him heel at some point and enter a program with the top babyface for the WWE Championship.
We’ve already seen Lee used prominently on main roster shows even when he was in NXT. He eliminated Seth Rollins at Survivor Series and gave Roman Reigns a run for his money, and went toe-to-toe with Brock Lesnar in the Royal Rumble.
Lee will be appearing on Raw tonight but we don’t yet know exactly what he’ll be doing on the show.
We will have live coverage of Raw as always though so stay tuned for that.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since