It is being reported that Vince McMahon and WWE management are high on a current Raw star after they recently stepped up into a more prominent in-ring role.
According to Inside The Ropes, Zelina Vega has impressed higher-ups in WWE with her recent outings.
Vega’s role as a manager is considered “really special”, and she’s regarded as “one of the best talkers in the entire company”. Vega previously said in an interview that Vince McMahon was a fan of her and that he’s even said Vega reminds him of his own daughter Stephanie.
It’s not just her managerial role that has led to management becoming fans of her, but also her recent matches, in particular the ones against Asuka in recent weeks, as per the report.
It was also added that it’s not only management who recognise Vega’s talent, but also that fellow talent have praised her work on the microphone.
Vega had previously been the manager of Andrade for several years and later Angel Garza too, but it seems the three have now gone their separate ways. Garza was drafted to Raw on night one of the WWE Draft last night, while Andrade and Vega are in the pool for Monday as separate picks.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25