A new report has come to light stating that Vince McMahon has been “insistent” on doing an upcoming show despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
This coming Sunday, WWE will air Tribute to the Troops on FOX – it will air at different times depending on your region.
Fightful Select reports that McMahon has been “insistent” on doing the show even with the pandemic, and it will of course have an altered format than usual.
Talent from both Raw and SmackDown will be on the show, and the current plan is to tape it on Friday for the Sunday airing.
WWE has already announced the following matches for the show:
- Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, King Corbin, Elias & Sami Zayn vs. Street Profits, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy
- Drew McIntyre vs. The Miz
- Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks vs. Bayley & Carmella
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”