It’s being reported that Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn were “livid” backstage during SmackDown due to a major production botch.
The last segment of the show saw Adam Pearce announce that Kevin Owens would be replacing him at Royal Rumble against Roman Reigns.
However, Pearce’s microphone was having some major issues, and according to Ringside News – which has a good track record with backstage WWE news recently – McMahon and Dunn were far from happy.
In fact, a direct quote was that they were “very pissed”.
The report also confirms that this was not staged or a rib or anything like that. It was not meant to happen and McMahon and Dunn reacted as such.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars