It has been reported that Vince McMahon is a big fan of a current storyline on Monday Night Raw, and reportedly loves the end goal.
According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider Elite (subscription required), Vince McMahon is enjoying the Eva Marie storyline. Speaking on a recent episode of the The We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Name Show, Johnson noted that McMahon has been super impressed with Doudrop since her call-up.
Discussing the storyline, Johnson said:
“We’re going to see a lot of Eva Marie and Doudrop, because Vince apparently loves the end goal. I was told he’s super impressed with Piper Niven so far.
“Vince McMahon apparently wasn’t too keen on the storyline prior to it beginning on television. After the first week, McMahon was sold and was very high on Doudrop’s character.
“The story I was told to me was, ‘he wasn’t sold on the idea, but let’s do it’. Then after that first week, where Piper stood up to her. He loved it, he loved the facial expressions. Obviously, I’m paraphrasing stories I heard from multiple people. There’s going to be a lot more storyline development with these characters in the weeks ahead”
On tonight’s episode of Raw, Charlotte Flair will provide a medical update, after Rhea Ripley attacked her last Monday. She is currently scheduled to challenge Ripley for the Raw Women’s Championship at Hell in a Cell.
Quotes via HeelByNature.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future