Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio last night that some people within WWE NXT tested positive for COVID this week ahead of tonight’s special WarGames TakeOver special.
However, Meltzer did explain that no one who is scheduled to be at the Capitol Wrestling Center for TakeOver tonight tested positive for the virus. Here’s what he had to say, courtesy of Ringside News:
“There were a couple more positives in NXT this week. Nobody in WarGames, but not like unknowns either, but nobody at WarGames.”
This comes after Fightful Select reported this week that a top WWE NXT star tested positive for COVID recently. You can read more about that exact report by clicking here.
As always, WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of WWE NXT TakeOver WarGames this evening, so follow along for the results and our thoughts on te happenings at the Capitol Wrestling Center tonight.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match