Fightful Select reported yesterday that Zelina Vega was spotted at the WWE Performance Center ahead of a planned return to the company.
Vega was released by WWE last year following a well-publicised dispute over third party platform accounts such as Twitch and Cameo.
Despite all of this, WWE is apparently keen on bringing her back in, and while she was seen with daughter of the Rock, Simone Johnson, Ringside News, who have had a number of reports confirmed by Dave Meltzer recently, are reporting there are no plans to send Vega to NXT.
According to the report, the plan is currently to bring her back to the main roster, but it isn’t know whether that will be in a wrestling or managerial role.
While specifics are being ironed out, there has at least been talk of pairing her up with real life husband Aleister Black, who is seemingly set to return on SmackDown very soon.
Following her release from WWE last year, it was revealed that Vega was locked into a contract that prohibited her from speaking to AEW. Her return to WWE could suggest that the contract prohibiting her was with WWE all along.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors