Fightful Select reported yesterday that Zelina Vega was spotted at the WWE Performance Center ahead of a planned return to the company.
Vega was released by WWE last year following a well-publicised dispute over third party platform accounts such as Twitch and Cameo.
Despite all of this, WWE is apparently keen on bringing her back in, and while she was seen with daughter of the Rock, Simone Johnson, Ringside News, who have had a number of reports confirmed by Dave Meltzer recently, are reporting there are no plans to send Vega to NXT.
According to the report, the plan is currently to bring her back to the main roster, but it isn’t know whether that will be in a wrestling or managerial role.
While specifics are being ironed out, there has at least been talk of pairing her up with real life husband Aleister Black, who is seemingly set to return on SmackDown very soon.
Following her release from WWE last year, it was revealed that Vega was locked into a contract that prohibited her from speaking to AEW. Her return to WWE could suggest that the contract prohibiting her was with WWE all along.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed