Of all the matches to go long on the WrestleMania card.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship match, featuring Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs. Tamina and Natalya went far longer than planned.
According to the report, the entire match, including entrances, was supposed to go 12 minutes, but actually ended up going over 14 minutes without the entrances.
It isn’t clear why this happened, especially as many considered it to be the least interesting match on the card.
Natalya has shown off a gruesome mouth injury she sustained during the match, which she received when Shayna Baszler kneed her square in the face.
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) April 12, 2021
Nattie and Shayna have traded a few heated words on Twitter, so it looks like we may well not have seen the end of this feud, if you can call it a feud.
Overall, the show went just under 7 hours due to a rain delay on night one, making it one of the longest wrestling shows in history if you combine both nights.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage