The storyline between Ted DiBiase and Cameron Grimes on NXT is set to get a rather interesting new layer fairly soon, it has been revealed.
Andrew Zarian, who was the first to report that NXT was moving to Tuesday nights, has revealed that Ted DiBiase is going to be bringing back the Million Dollar Championship as part of his storyline with Cameron Grimes.
Here is what Zarian had to say on the Mat Men Pro Wrestling podcast, apologising to his source for revealing the information before he was supposed to.
“He’s gonna appear in the ring next week with Grimes…Million Dollar Belt is back. I can confirm the Million Dollar Belt is back baby!
“Sorry to the individual that told me but Million Dollar Belt is coming back. I don’t know for how long but they’re gonna have it on TV. People are very excited within WWE about the Million Dollar Belt.”
It’s unclear if the title, which Ted DiBiase debuted back in 1989, is going to become a regular title on NXT, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any additional information on the matter.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases