More details have emerged on how WWE’s creative team is currently handling the situation with Sasha Banks & Naomi.
The two stars were suspended and stripped of their Women’s Tag Team Championship after walking out on last week’s (May 16) WWE Raw taping.
Per Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – Banks and Naomi’s names have not been mentioned in creative meetings following the walkout.
While there reportedly hasn’t been an official mandate issued to them about the situation, Ringside News was told:
“it is pretty obvious to everyone that they are gone.”
Following the walkout, WWE has pulled the stars’ merchandise from WWEShop, and appear to have deactivated their Superstar Facebook pages.
A separate report has indicated that the situation is expected to get worse before it gets any better.
Banks was recently spotted at a Steve Aoki concert following her suspension. Her cousin, Snoop Dogg, has also seemingly reacted to the drama.
An update has also emerged on Naomi’s current standing with family in WWE, which you can read about right here.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win