NXT 2.0 has now been on our screens for around four months, and it’s fair to say it’s received a mix of negative and positive reviews for the way it’s produced and presented on TV.
According to a new report from WrestleVotes, WWE is internally disappointed with the way things have been going in NXT 2.0, as expectations were more fans would gravitate to the new stars.
Internally WWE is said to be disappointed w/ NXT 2.0 in its first 4 months. Source said they thought more fans would gravitate towards the newer stars quicker than they have. Could it just be too much, too fast? Either way I don’t expect any changes to the concept… just yet.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) January 21, 2022
As the report notes, don’t expect WWE to change the formula just yet, but it might be worrying for some of the new NXT stars to hear that WWE isn’t pleased with the amount of fans they draw on a weekly basis.
Thankfully, WWE changed WALTER’s name to Gunther this past week, so that should really improve the ratings.
You can check out the current NXT roster here.
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Latest On MJF-AEW Situation, Tony Khan Willing To Pay MJF Comparable To Other Top Stars
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)