Dave Meltzer is reporting that while WWE wants to push Keith Lee, they currently have “no plans in place” for the former North American and NXT Champion, less than a month after his main roster debut.
Speaking on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio after Raw, Meltzer noted that WWE currently has no plans in place in terms of a storyline for Keith Lee. However, he did note that higher-ups still wants to push him:
“I didn’t a sense at all that [Keith is] going heel, but they’re just running by the seat of their pants when it comes to Keith Lee. You can tell. There’s no plan in place at all other than he’s still on the list of people they are pushing as opposed to the other guys who are no longer on the list.”
Speaking of the people that are no longer on the list of people that WWE wants to push, Meltzer noted that the pushes of Aleister Black and Andrade are likely to be over. You can read more about that by clicking here.
It’s a shame to hear that WWE has no concrete plans for Lee, but it’s certainly important to note that the company has been booking him well since his main roster call-up, and it’s clear that higher-ups do see him as a top star for the future,
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release