A report has emerged from Lucha Libre Online detailing the TV ratings and viewership numbers that WWE pulls in India.
The report stats that WWE earns double the average US ratings in India.
The average viewership for Raw in India for January 2021 surpassed 4 million, SmackDown was at 3 million, and NXT surpassed 1 million.
In the United States, Raw was over just 1.85 million, SmackDown over 2 million, and NXT was over 600,000.
WWE has made an effort to increase its presence in India, first with the title reign of Jinder Mahal in 2017, and more recently the Superstar Spectacle WWE Network show last month.
There had been rumors that there were also plans to introduce an NXT India, but there’s been no word on that since the Superstar Spectacle.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown