More information surrounding Randy Orton vs The Fiend at WrestleMania 37 has came to life, including some changes to the match.
It has previously been reported that the finish of the WrestleMania 37 Night 2 opener was changed hours before the show. As per a new report, the match stipulation wasn’t changed, as this bout was never intended to be a Firefly Fun House match.
Fightful Select (subscription required) have reported that there was never a plan for a Firefly Fun House sequel. It was noted that Randy Orton was meant to be taking time off after WrestleMania 37, however.
According to this report, not much else other than Orton’s departure had been decided on before WrestleMania weekend. Bruce Pritchard and Vince McMahon were reportedly involved in changing the finish of the match.
While it was noted that management were happy with the segment, talent involved were said to be confused by the booking. On the most recent episode of Raw, Bray Wyatt welcomed fans to a “new season” of Firefly Fun House.
A recent report has confirmed that more WrestleMania 37 match finishes were changed during WrestleMania weekend. You can read this story here. In the wake of WrestleMania, Vince McMahon is reportedly “done” with two popular Raw stars.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases