After legendary entrance music composer Jim Johnston left WWE in November 2017, the mantle was taken up by American music producers CF0$.
The are responsible for the entrance music of Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode and Lacey Evans among others, but according to the ever reliable Twitter account WrestleVotes, WWE and CF0$ no longer have a working relationship.
Received a few questions asking about CFO$ and WWE Music. The relationship is in fact over, and it has been for a few months now. CFO$ is no longer working with WWE in anyway.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) August 21, 2019
Interestingly, Arcade Songs, which is the publishing and production company that CFO$ works for, indicated that the working relationship is still going.
— Arcade Songs (@ArcadeSongs) August 21, 2019
It’s hard to know who to believe given that both are very reliable sources, but we will keep an eye on the situation and see what happens.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022