A backstage note has emerged on Candice LeRae’s WWE contract, which is reportedly set to expire soon.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), LeRae’s deal is up ‘this Spring’. As of writing, her contract has not been renewed or frozen.
The report noted that WWE sources spoken to did not expect LeRae to return from maternity leave before the contract expires.
LeRae has only made sporadic appearances on NXT since the September 2021 reboot. She and Johnny Gargano welcomed their first child into the world in February.
Fightful reports that an extension hasn’t yet been discussed, as WWE hadn’t planned to concern LeRae with extension talks while she was recovering.
LeRae and Gargano reportedly appear to be on good terms with WWE, who would be interested in the two stars returning if possible. Gargano’s WWE contract expired at the beginning of December 2021.
We will continue to provide updates on Candice LeRae’s contract status as they become available.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Jon Moxley Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli As New Blackpool Combat Club Member