It appears that WWE is now looking further afield than former college sports stars or the indies for their new wrestling talents, as it’s being reported that Emily Andzulis, star of “The Titan Games” has signed with the company.
Casey Michael, women’s wrestling expert at Squared Circle Sirens, first reported the news late on Sunday night (January 12).
WWE Signs ‘Titan Games’ Star https://t.co/J22fCnCqSk pic.twitter.com/h37P9O0YcL
— squared circle sirens (@SCsirens) January 12, 2020
I wonder Vince signed her.
Michael reports that Andzulis tried out with WWE in April 2019 and has since been training with Kane and Dr. Tom Prichard at the Jacobs-Prichard Wrestling Academy.
“The Titan Games” was created by Dwayne Johnson, who you may also know as some guy called “The Rock”, whoever that is.
We’ll have to see how she gets on at the Performance Center in the coming months.
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win