It was reported last week that just in case President Trump implements a full lockdown in the US due to Coronavirus, WWE is going to be taping several hours worth of content over the next week.
Along with several episodes of Raw and SmackDown in the lead-up t0 WrestleMania, WWE has already reportedly begun taping matches that will take place at the big show. The bulk of ‘Mania matches will be taped on Wednesday and Thursday.
WWE is obviously doing the right thing by pre-taping a bunch of shows. President Trump could easily put the country into lockdown for a number of weeks at any time. This means relying on live shows is definitely risky.
However, filming a load of extra content isn’t easy, and a report has emerged suggesting WWE stars are working “very late nights” this week to ensure that it all gets taped.
On the Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez said that he has heard WWE wrestlers and production staff are going to be working “very late nights” over the next week to ensure that the company has enough content for the coming weeks.
Speaking of WWE and Coronavirus, the company has offered free WWE Network access to a number of fans during the pandemic, a really nice gesture.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’