WWE is holding Raw tapings today for episodes to air on July 6 and July 13, with no more tapings scheduled for any brand until July 15.
Here is what the schedule looks like per the report:
- July 15: NXT episodes to air July 15 and July 22
- July 17: SmackDown episode to air July 17
- July 19: Extreme Rules
- July 20: Raw episodes to air July 20 and July 27
- July 21: SmackDown episodes to air July 24 and July 31
- July 29: NXT episodes to air July 29 and August 5
- August 3: Raw episodes to air August 3 and August 10
- August 4: SmackDown episodes to air August 7 and August 14
- August 12: NXT episodes to air August 12 and August 19
- August 17: Raw episode to air August 17, SmackDown episode to air August 21, along with 205 Live/Main Event/Raw Talk
- August 22: NXT TakeOver
- August 23: SummerSlam
All the above Raw tapings include Main Event and Raw Talk, and the SmackDown ones include 205 Live.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any more updates as the company could always change the schedule depending how things develop.