It has recently been reported that WWE are working to reach a deal with a top independent wrestler.
Mike Bailey has made a name for himself around the world. A new report has revealed that Bailey could be WWE-bound, if all goes well.
According to the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is working on signing Speedball Mike Bailey. The company is reportedly sorting out his visa issues.
It is currently unknown which brand Bailey would be part of if he signs. The Canadian performer made a name for himself in PROGRESS, RevPro, CZW, ROH and wXw. More recently, he has been working with DDT Pro in Japan.
Bailey also competed in the 2017 WCPW Pro Wrestling World Cup. He made it to the quarter finals before being eliminated by Will Ospreay.
NJPW recently revealed that Ospreay has injured his neck, and is being forced to relinquish the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship.
Another report has discussed some of the former AEW Dark and ROH talents who were at this week’s WWE tryouts. You can read about the tryouts here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam