It was reported earlier today that the SmackDown Tag Team Championship match is set to open up tonight’s WrestleMania 38 show, with the KO Show segment reportedly set to close the night.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), we now have the reported full line-up for tonight’s show, as well as what is set to get the most time.
The reported line-up is as followed:
- Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs vs. The Usos
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
- Mysterios vs. Logan Paul & Miz
- Bianca Belair vs. Becky Lynch
- Seth Rollins vs. TBD
- Hall of Fame honored
- Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair
- New Day vs. Sheamus & Ridge Holland (w/ Butch)
- KO Show with Stone Cold Steve Austin
Fightful notes that the New Day vs Sheamus and Holland is set to be a ‘quicker’ match, while the matches reported to get the most time are Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair, Seth Rollins vs TBD, and the KO Show.
Rollins’ opponent is listed as ‘an opponent of Vince McMahon’s choosing’ internally.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is