A debut, a return and a maybe a little bit of jet lag for the Chase U crew on this week’s (August 12) edition of NXT Level Up which aired on Peacock.
While the crowd chanted “pineapple” during the match (because Jiro was wearing a jacket with pineapples on it) Ikemen Jiro picked up another win, this time over Myles Borne.
After hitting five Jacket Punches and the Ikemen Slash, Jiro secured his fourth 1:1 victory in a row on NXT Level Up.
Next the return of Elektra Lopez who defeated social media influencer turned wrestler, Sol Ruca after a period away from in-ring action.
Lopez picked up the victory after countering a standing moonsault, getting her knees up and hitting a modified powerbomb to pick up the pinfall victory.
Finally, the debut as Bronco Nima & Lucien Price were seen for the first time in the ring on NXT Level Up.
The duo, who are both former Division I football players, were defeated in their debut against Chase U after they were able to hit the Fratliner on Nima and pick up the win.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans