On the episode of Raw after WrestleMania 34 in April 2018, former Divas Champion Paige was forced to announce her retirement from in-ring competition after a series of neck issues.
However, after seeing Christian, Edge and Daniel Bryan, both of whom have returned to wrestling after being forced into early-retirement, it seems like Paige wants to also work on getting cleared.
Responding to an image posted by WWE on FOX of Edge and Daniel Bryan from SmackDown last night, Paige shared that she “one day” hopes to get back into the ring.
?? one day https://t.co/v50ejQSuyY
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) February 20, 2021
It’s important to note that, at this stage, it is unclear whether or not Paige is actively working on getting cleared for a return to the ring, but fans are hoping to see the Englishwoman back in the ring in the future.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star