Former WWE star Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) has announced his wrestling retirement tour, preparing to ‘say thank you and goodbye to all of his friends.’
Dinsmore took to Twitter to reveal that he has a few dates still available in 2022 for matches, seminars, and stand-up comedy:
Eugene has begun his retirement tour! Last Call! One last time! There are select dates available so book Eugene ASAP for pro wrestling matches, seminars/match psychology, and also stand-up Comedy.
Contact today by email: EugeneNickDinsmore@Gmail.com pic.twitter.com/Sb2MWvzRTT
— Eugene Nick Dinsmore (@UGeneDinsmore) December 10, 2021
Dinsmore is best known for his time in WWE as Eugene during the mid-2000s. Introduced as Eric Bischoff’s nephew, Eugene had a notable feud with Triple H in 2004, and won the WWE World Tag Team Championship with William Regal in the same year.
Dinsmore also worked as a trainer for NXT between September 2013 and October 2014.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament