A wrestling legend has announced an in-ring return after over a decade and will be teaming with a hot tag team to do it!
Wrestling icon Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat has been out of in ring action for over a decade but has recently announced his plans to return.
Working with promoter Big Time Wrestling, Ricky Steamboat will team with FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) at Return of the Dragon show in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The Sunday November 27th show is set to feature Ricky Steamboat tagging with FTR against Jay Lethal (in his Black Machismo character), Brock Anderson and a mystery partner with Arn Anderson at ringside.
Also announced for the event, The Briscoes taking on The Rock N’ Roll Express in their final match at the hosting arena.
While Steamboat’s return to in-ring action was previously announced as happening, these are the first firm details regarding what is being billed as ‘The Return of the Dragon’.
Steamboat was last in action in June 2010 at an FCW show where he teamed with his son Richie Steamboat to take on Trent Beretta and Caylen Croft.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Latest On Sasha Banks WWE Contract Negotiations