An update has emerged on Rey Fenix, who is currently out of action due to an arm injury.
Fenix suffered the injury during the Lucha Bros vs Jurassic Express AEW World Championship match on the January 5 edition of Dynamite, after a rough landing from a chokeslam through a table at ringside.
While it was initially thought that Fenix’ arm was broken, it was later revealed that the luchador had suffered an elbow dislocation.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter , Fenix is expected to return to the ring in around a month. While previewing AAA Rey De Reyes, Meltzer noted that Fenix’ arm is out of the sling.
A number of notable AEW names are currently on the shelf, including Kenny Omega. The former AEW World Champion has now provided an update on his recovery from multiple injuries.
Stay up to date with every AEW injury, and expected return date, using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History