Dominik Mysterio betrayed his own father Rey Mysterio when he attacked him back at the Clash at the Castle event in September.
Since then, Dominik has become a member of the Judgment Day alongside Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley.
Dominik has thrown away his relationship with his father in favour of his new ‘mami’ in Rhea.
For the past few months, wrestling fans have joked that the pair’s rocky relationship could make for an awkward Thanksgiving.
And, well, it did.
WWE shared a video of Dominik heading back home for Thanksgiving, accompanied by Rhea.
Dominik’s mother did not seem too happy to see him, before Rey came to the door and told him to leave.
Rhea then opened the door and jumped Rey, assaulting him in his own home while Dominik taunted his legendary father.
Rey recently moved over to the SmackDown brand as a way to distance himself from his son.
The pair have yet to face off against each other in a match following Dominik’s betrayal.
— WWE (@WWE) November 24, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Naomi Spotted With Top AEW Star Amid Return Rumors
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis