Pro Wrestling Sheet has reported that Rey Mysterio was not seriously injured during his Ladder match on Raw.
Mysterio was unable to regain the WWE United States Championship when he lost to Andrade. The match had a number of brutal moments but thankfully he was able to make it through relatively unscathed. After the match, Humberto Carrillo returned to save Mysterio from a further beating.
Mysterio is scheduled to compete in the Royal Rumble this Sunday. He will be medically cleared to compete but it remains to be seen if he still needs to take a few more days to rest.
What do you want to see Rey Mysterio do next? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing